Tuesday 23 March 2010

Where did the time go??

I really don't know where the time went yesterday, in the end it was a choice between exercise and a shower or updating the blog. I opted for the first choice because I am on a mission to get fit and I didn't want to smell this morning!!


I enjoyed my workout, I did 30 mins of the clubland DVD and the toning section, which I think is quite good, it includes loads of planks and core stability work.


This morning I have a delicious bowl of porridge topped with blueberries and flaked almonds. Since I began this 'Quest' I have gone from not being a breakfast person, partly because I thought I didn't have enough time, to actually looking forward to my breakfast, it's worth getting up a little earlier for.



For lunch I made a low GI omelette, it had bacon, peppers, parmesan and basil in it. It was scrummy and very filling. It was so filling I really didn't think I would be able to manage my dinner.


Dinner was a prawn,mushroom and beansprout stir-fry. It was the first time I made this and I will definately be making it again.

For snacks I have had a banana, 2 blueberry muffins(homemade low cal)and a Blue Riband (treat). I will add the muffin recipe soon.

On sunday I mentioned that I am struggling to eat all my calories in a healthy way, well I posted on WLR website and it was suggested I ditch low fat and add more calorie dence foods to my diet. After a little thought I have planned a way to add 161 calories to my porridge just by making it with all skimmed milk and adding a few extra flaked almonds. After I have finished my low fat pot of greek yogurt I will buy the full fat one. Using up calories may not be as difficult as I thought, although I will be saving a few for the weekend!!


I did my exercise earlier so tonight I will be watching Superfat Vs Superskinny at 8pm.

Must dash and get the kids to bed in time for the programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment