Thursday 25 March 2010

Procrastination

As the title of todays post suggests, I am in a can't be bothered mood today. I am OK food wise and plan to get the gym out later, but the housework can wait. I will regret that tomorrow when I have twice as much to do, never mind, there is more to life, right??

Sunny girl and me went the the last FAB (Food, Activity, Behaviour) group today, we made scones and Sunny girl is so proud of them she has shown every relative this side of town!!

It's true what they say about protein being very filling. I have just had gammon and chicken for tea and I am so full I can barely move.

I received my boxercise DVD in the post today, it was only £5 and actually its quite good. I haven't actually done it yet, but I have had a quick look.

Thank crunchy its friday tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment