Wednesday 24 March 2010

I've Been a Good Girl!!!

The time went speeding past again today and before I new it it was past lunch time and I was Ravenous, I was tempted by Mr Sunny's Gingsters cheese and onion pasty, but I manged to talk myself out of it. I just drank a glass of water whilst preparing a toasted wholemeal pitta with lean ham, cheese, cherry tom and red onion.

Also my HRM arrived and I signed up for a 10k midnight walk for Weldmar.

I was planning a workout on Mr Sunnys Total Gym 1000 but I am shattered, the baby is cutting his back teeth and was unsettled last night, so I got only a little sleep. I will be back with avengence tomorrow after a very early night.

I have finally posted my start pictures. I think I will have look at them regularly to keep me on the straight and narrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment