Sunday 21 March 2010

Well our stroll was cut a little short because my nearly 4 year old daughter, whilst playing dodge the waves, fell into the water. We all enjoyed ourselves anyway.

After I gave my daughter a warm bath we enjoyed and a lovely roast chicken dinner.

To maintain my weight of 10st 4.5lb I can have 2059 calories a day(not including excercise calories), I am finding it difficult to eat all of those calories in a healthy way, I know a little treat will do no harm but I just don't fancy anything. I am going to have to get my thinking cap on because I have 640 calories spare, not including the 300 spare from yesterday.


Daily Cal Quota: 2059
+ Exercise Cals: 0
Total Cal Quota: 2062
Calories Consumed: 1422
Calories Left: 640

Exercise; None today

No comments:

Post a Comment