Saturday 20 March 2010

My First Blog Entry!!

Well its been an eventful couple of days. Yesterday Mr Sunny injured his head and ended up at the hospital for over four hours. Also today when I popped to the shop a drunken women tried to start a fight with me, my little girl looked so worried.

My 2 older boys went bowling and then back to one of their friends houses, they've had a good time.

Today I have also made some tasty blueberry muffins, I have eaten one and frozen the rest so I couldn't eat them all in one go, I am getting good at this healthy lifestyle thing!! When I fancy one I will just have to defrost it in the microwave and then in the oven for a few minutes and it will be ready to enjoy.

I think I am going to enjoy my blogging, also I plan to use this as an motivational tool for my shape up effort. I will go into more detail about my lifestyle change tomorrow when I will have more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment