Saturday 27 March 2010

OMG!! I Ache!!


Last night I did level 1 of the 30 Day Shred, I didn't buy it to lose weight but the circuit training is excellent for shaping up. I managed to burn 122 calories in 20 minutes but today I ache in muscles I never even knew I had. Weirdly the pain is quite nice because it means my body is actually taking notice of the exercising I have been doing.

Today I received the sponsorship forms for the 10k Midnight Walk, so I need to start collecting!!

I have really lost my mojo for the housework, I think I need a holiday. Next week I have planned a spring clean to try and find it again.
Also I need to get my thinking cap on and plan some family fun for the Easter holidays.
My mum and nan are coming to visit today, they are bringing cream cakes, I think I have really deserve one this week. Last night I had a jaffa cake and it was delicious, it's funny how limiting sweets for a while can actually make them taste better when you do have some. In the past I could full moon, half moon, total eclipse a pack of Jaffas in a matter of minutes, but last night I savoured every moment. (you only get the moon bit if you remember the advert!!)
Look at my beautiful baby boy in a box!!

No comments:

Post a Comment