Monday 5 April 2010

Where have I been??

I didn't realise it had been so long since my last post, my life seems to tick by so quickly!! So what have I been upto?? On saturday I did the first part of the Couch to 5K training plan, it was my first run since I was 15, I was a little nervous but when I got started I actually really loved it. I was jogging for 60 secs and then walking for 90 secs for a total of 20 mins, the training plan is about working up gradually. The plan is 8 weeks long which means I should be able to run around 3/4 of the Race for Life at the end of May.

On Easter sunday we had a great day out at Moors Valley Country Park, http://www.moors-valley.co.uk/ We walked for over 2 hours stopping at various obstacles/play areas. I earned some calories for the many treats I had!! A delicious slice of lemon and ginger cheesecake, Chicken legend meal from Macdonalds and a whole large chocolate egg.

Today we are chilling at home, I have done a little work in the garden, although it needs loads more!!

I must start adding some more pictures to my post, especially of the new and tasty foods I am trying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment