Friday 23 April 2010

Thank Crunchy it's Friday!!!

I am so glads it's nearly the weekend and the weatherman said it's going to be sunny!!
For breakfast I had a delicious bowl of porridge topped with raisins and a drizzle of honey, I didn't picture it because I was so wrapped up in the morning routine.
Today I snacked on this bowl of fruit, my fruit and veg count has been a bit on the low side this week, so I wanted improve it. And a 9 Bar.




I was really hungry at lunch time so I had a 2 wholemeal rolls filled with ham, cheese and salad.

Dinner was a recipe I found in a itallian kids cooking book. The meatloaf was load of lean mince mixed up with a egg, oregano, parmesan, onion and then put in a loaf tin and then in the oven for 45 minutes. When it was done I sliced it up and served it with ovenbaked mushrooms, red onion, cherry tomatoes and a few potato wedges. In this picture it doesn't look very appetising, but it really was!! My chicken said it tasted just like a burger.

Carbohydrate 195.8g (37.7%)
Protein 151.9g (31.2%)
Fat 67.4g (31.1%)
Fruit & Veg 8.5 (thats better)
Calories 1998.1
Exercise; none, been a slacker today!!




No comments:

Post a Comment