Friday 23 April 2010

Yesterdays Menu.....

I really am a breakfast person now, just a few weeks ago I would skip breakfast and then when I felt hungry I would munch on half a pack of custard creams dunked in sugary tea, now I enjoy my breakfast, I even look forward to it!! Also I have gone from have 2 heaped teaspoons of sugar to just a little sweetner and a dash of milk. When my brother visited recently he made me a cuppa the way I used to have it and I just couldn't drink it, it was way too sweet!!
This morning was a yummy bowl of porridge with strawberries, raisins and almonds. I love the way the strawberries warm up on top of the hot oats.



Lunch was a couple of the nuggets leftover from the night before in a wholemeal bap, with salad and a apple.


Dinner was a recipe I found on a blog I have be following since my fitness quest began. Following this blog has really helped me stay on track and given loads of food and exercise ideas.
This meal definately left me satisfied and I actually got the rice just right, I usually make a complete hash of rice!!!

Snacks were a 9 Bar, a banana protein smoothie and a couple of oat cakes with Philidelphia light. Plus plenty of water and a 2 cuppas.


No comments:

Post a Comment