Wednesday 21 April 2010

Should've done this yesterday.........

Well I have decided to make more of an effort with my blog, it was supposed to be to help me in my fitness effort and to log some of the fun times with have together as a family etc etc. I didn't manage to get on the computer last night because family life got in the way, but I have a spare minute or two now to blog away!!
I had my food shopping yesterday and when I was unpacling it, it struck that our food is looking so bright and colourful since I have been making more meals from stratch, it looking so pretty I decided to take a few pics.
Summer fruits to make tasty smoothies, so refreshing after a good workout.
Ok so there are a few biccys etc, my husband just cannot resist a chocolate digestive dunked in his coffee. Some dark choccy for me and some maple syrup for porridge and pancakes.
My favourite foods, cheese and mushrooms!!

Colourful fruit and veg, sweet potatoes are my new favourite.


Dates, walnuts, pecans, ham, 9 Bars (trying these for the first time), peanut butter and some spinach and cherry toms.

Did you notice my Vit C?Ihave been taking it since last autumn on the advice of my GP because my blood reacted strangely to a virus I had. I felt so poorly for weeks I am so worried to stop taking it because I don't want to feel that poorly again, although I am sure my new diet includes plenty of vit C.
Look at the cute chimp and lemurwe saw at Monkey World, this chimp was really showing off for us, much do my kids delight, and the lemersare in a enclosure that the public can walk through, so come up so close, my daughter looked so stunned when this little chappy climbedonto the fence next to us.













No comments:

Post a Comment